Fur, scales, fins, or feathers, everyone has a story.
( Reply )
There you have it folks! That's the last of them! If you'd like to have your own set of Aww, Feathers! Clue cards to play with, follow these instructions:
1. Download the cards by right-clicking each of these links and choosing "Save As": [Set 1] [Set 2]
2. Print out the cards. I recommend using cardstock or some other similarly heavy paper.
3. Cut out the cards.
4. Take a standard game of Clue/Cluedo and replace all of the original suspect cards with the Aww, Feathers! characters and replace all of the weapon cards with the prank cards. (Leave the room cards.)
5. Follow the instructions included with each set to make the appropriate piece substitutions. For example, the red pawn represents Sir Ine, the spanner (monkey wrench) represents the rubber chicken, etc.
6. Play the game according to the normal rules, but using the replacement cards to determine who the prankster is, what prank they pulled, and what room of the mansion they pulled off the prank. Note that since the printed cards will have a different back than the normal room cards, you'll need some way to keep them hidden from other players. For example, you could draw them from a bag and keep your hand hidden in your lap. Or you could use card sleeves with opaque backs if you're feeling fancy!
My money's on Dr. Dilawar, in the Library, with the Squirting Flower! (Have fun!)
Post A Comment